11.07.2010

MOA

Today I went to Mall of America with my host family:)
It was my 2nd time to go there, and first we went gilly hicks.
There were a lot of cute bra and panties!!
So I bought 2 bras and 5 panties.


my favorites are these 2 !
beautiful blue flower ones.

When I was taking these pictures,
I realized I was absolutely addicted to flower prints!!Gosh.
Well next we went the store(forgot the name...)
to find the dress for dance party;)


this is my style for today ...kinda rock?

first long red dress with a slit

I think this is my bestest dress X)
just like penerope cruz at academy awards(not me, dress!)
especially I like back side
this dress is just for fun:]
looks like a swan,
this reminds me Kate Hudson in cinema Italiano "NINE",
if it's shorter.

pure white dress...little big

short blue dress...fine:/

short red dress...
I like this one the best of those short ones.
this reminds me "confessions of a shopaholic"
the scene Rebecca became waitress
 because of the dress just like this! 

this is definitely not my taste,clerk's recommend.
but sometimes we need an adventure
like wearing the outfits if they're definitely not your taste!
well I didn't like this though.:P

this made me a little unpleasant.
this was also clerk's recommend but she brought me "size0"!!
I was almost screaming "I'm not a runway model,idiot!"
So backside was awful:(haha

this is poofy-puffy one:)
I felt like a princess!

detail of the last poofy dress and again, little flowers!:]
I liked this but size was 12, the wayyy too big.


I really had fun in MOA:)
I can't decide which dress is the one!!hmmmmm....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment