11.22.2010

AD

ad of Balenciaga perfume:)
Charlotte Gainsbourg is really beautiful,
I like Catherine Deneuve too 
but she(Charlotte) has different beauty points:]




ad of ann taylor.
I love Heidi Klum since I saw Project Runway!
Her smile is really cute and charming:)
This AD is a good setoff for her=] 
This is also sexy nice AD of lancome.
Penerope Cruz is my favorite since "A call from the vatican"!
yes NINE!!!!
She is absolutely "femme fatale".


oh gosh I wish I could be like her...


I wanna read VOGUE more but I have to write an essay.
The theme is "the laws of life".
I wasn't sure I should write or not 
because I'm exchange student,
but I asked my English teacher(Mr.Cassidy is awesome)
and he said "you have laws of life, don't you?"
I said "yes."
so I have to write the essay!
well now it's kinda messed up 
but I'll fix it.


Good night universe and sweeeet dreams<3


XXOO 









No comments:

Post a Comment