11.27.2010

movie day

hi 
i was just watching "BURLESQUE"!

and I knew I was gonna love it 
because I'm living on musical movies haha
but I really want to scream that
"I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!"

oh gosh the dance and singing scene was 
FABULOUS
and story was also good
there were many funny parts too!!

especially I loved the scene that
after the wedding party of georgia, 
at the Jack's house...
He is definitely hot, damn sexy and cute...

and Eric Dane was on the movie too!

I like him since Greys anatomy:)
I must buy the DVD:>haha

I also saw the "Nancy Drew"

and "yes man"!
I liked the fashion of Nancy Drew(Emma Roberts)
it was like 50s i guess,
and she is a niece of Julia roberts 
I think she looks like Julia Roberts.

I didn't know Zooey was on the "yes man"!
I love her since (500)days of summer<3
That's one of my favorite movie.

well I like,
"CHICAGO"
"NINE"
"BURLESQUE"
"(500)DAYS OF SUMMER"
"BREAKFAST AT THE TIFFANY'S"
"SEX AND THE CITY1+2"

these are my favorite movies so far 
that I can remember.:P
what a nice day:]

good night xoxo



   

No comments:

Post a Comment