11.25.2010

Vintage Dress



these days I'm looking for gorgeous vintage dress!


So here are my wish lists...


1950s antique lace dress
unfortunately this is sold:(
$248.00 baby blue dress
expensive...
I like dot print, swing dress!
I love love love flower dress!
but I don't have big flower print dress
and this one is not too short:)
the point of this dress is not too "gorgeous"
I mean not too "classy"
I can wear this in daily life:) 


also $249.00
beautiful white dress
but the thing is, 
I just bought white PRADA dress(vintage)!
not exactly "bought" because it's not here yet
it will arrive here in 1 week hopefully:>
I can't wait!
I hope it will fit me...
good point is the dress was not so expensive:)
like under $200!
that's a good deal, isn't it? 

well I'm not sure when and where 
I will wear the dress though...:p
probably when I see him again<3

these are the pages of dresses showing above

XXOO



No comments:

Post a Comment