11.17.2010

BOOK~reading is great!~

I finished this book last Saturday
and my thoughts about this book...

GREAT:D!

I said I felt kinda rediculous about the heroin
because she could't stop being shopaholic!
And she kept ignoring the letters from the banks...
but the story was really fun for me
and her way of talking(or way of writing?)
was also easy to understand, cute, girlish:]

The ending was different from the movie and
that was also nice:)
maybe
the book is always better than movies...
is true!

1  months ago I read "the boy in the stryped pajamas"
and "lord of the flies"
now we're reading "Julius Caesar"by shakespear in the class.

all books were so good, especially
the boy in the stryped pajamas was about Nazi death camp,
it's so sad but good book!

I wanna read "bergdolf's blond" in English:]
I have read it in Japanese and it was fun!

well first I wish I could have more free time...

Studying!:(

No comments:

Post a Comment