11.16.2010

The thing that I learned today.

It passed about 3 months since I came here.(The U.S.)
I finished my first quarter 2 weeks ago,
During this 3 months, what did I learn?
My grades was not bad actually:)
So that point, it's ok.
Anything else...
I'm going to catholic private school
so the regulations are kinda strict... 
well for me, it's strict.


In Japan, most people don't have religion or buddhist.
so "catholic" school is really new to me
and church is beautiful, Mass is quite interesting.




Anyway today in American History class(very hard!),
I learned about "Jeannette Rankin".
She is one of the greatest ladies in American History.
She fought for woman suffrage, 
and first woman elected to a national legislature
 in any western democracy.
She was also resident in
a San Francisco Settlement House for 4 years. 
The reason that I chose her as a topic is
not only that she is a great woman,
look at her pictures!!
She was always wearing nice hat in the pictures!
That's great thing too:)lol


Jeannette Rankin
Women should be always beautiful<3

No comments:

Post a Comment