11.18.2010

First Ladies*style icons

My style icons are, as I said before, Carrie, Audrey Hepburn,
and First ladies!!
We have many fashionable fist ladies these days like
Michelle Obama(the US), Carla Bruni(France).



These 2 first ladies are really famous, I think.
I recently found beautiful first ladies
Mehriban Aliyevan of Azerbaijan.
Isn't she so beautiful?
I never know the country Azerbaijan though:p
next...
She is Jodan's queen Rania.
She is so sophisticated too!

BUT

My forever no.1 first lady is JACKIE!!!!

I like her funny face, hair style,
fashion, her way of thinking, everything<3 
She has a style, and still loved by everyone today.
That's great.

Especially my favorite style of her is this leopard coat one.
The first lady was thought that they should be modest,
not too much dress but she was differrent.
Look at this coat!
HOW FAB!!!!
The leopard coat often looks too much and too sexy
but she looks totally elegant and classy:)
I wanna be like herrrrr....
The thing is,
Prince William will get marriage with Kate Middleson! 
And her parents are normal upper middle class people!
That's fantastic cinderella story, isn't it?!

I believe every girl wants to be a princess:)
Of course I do.

I don't usually tell people about my dreams....
because I know it sounds stupid.

My dream is to live in the European castle!
I know Japanese castle is also beautiful, but 


European castle is more, much more beautiful=)!!
It doesn't have to be BIG GORGEOUS castle,
I just want to live in the castle with my handsome prince
happilly ever after.




wow sounds so stupid.
well I'm 15 so I can still dream
and say stupid things...at least I believe so.lol

OH PLEASE SOMEONE,
MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE!!X( LOL

I don't want to know how many years I have to wait...
maybe till I die:phaha

I googled "pricess death"
and this picture was there!stunning:>
I hope she's celebrating his son's engaging from heaven, too:) 

PEACE

XOXO



 

No comments:

Post a Comment